Upper-Body Water Exercise Progressions provides a comprehensive overview of water-exercise progressions for selected exercises for the musculature of the upper body. Each exercise is explained and demonstrated in an easy-to-understand manner. The DVD also discusses the differences between exercising in shallow and deep water. In addition, the DVD details how to use water exercise equipment safely and effectively.
Among the topics covered:
• Land and water differences
• Properties of water
• Equipment types for underwater exercises
• Tricep exercise progression
• Posterior deltoid exercise progression
• Rhomboid and trapezius exercise progression