The Influence of Trunk Stability on the Risk of Knee Injury discusses the current literature and its clinical relevance regarding the influence of trunk stability on knee injury. The DVD presents evidence relating trunk stability to both anterior cruciate ligament injury and patella femoral pain. The DVD also outlines a conceptual framework of what constitutes trunk stability.
Among the topics covered:
• How does the trunk influence knee loading?
• What is trunk stability?
• Trunk stability as a construct
• Trunk position & ACL injury
• Trunk proprioception & knee injury
• Trunk position and knee loads
• Influence of the trunk on patella femoral pain