Turning Negative Stress Into Positive Habits addresses the fact that stress awareness and stress management are not genetically determined. Offering an overview of most stress-related problems, the DVD presents an overview of how chronologically stressed individuals can reduce their level of stress by changing their attitudes, actions, and lifestyle. The DVD also explains how individuals can take a stress â€œinventory,â€ as well as details a number of false cures for stress overload.
Among the topics covered:
- Dealing with stress is not genetically determined
- What is stress?
- Effects of stress
- False cures
- How the mind produces stress
- The terms at the root of most stress problems
- The stress inventory
- The four quadrants of life management
- Tips to anticipate stressors
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.