Visionary Leadership: How Effective Leaders Define the Vision and Build a Brand details why health/fitness clubs should define their core values and then take specific steps to strengthen their organization's culture. The DVD also explains why clubs should be aware of their organizational core purpose and strategic niche in the marketplace. In addition, the DVD outlines a system that clubs can employ to establish long-term, mid-range, and short- term goals for themselves. Furthermore, the DVD reviews how organizations can evaluate employees and make great people decisions. Finally, the DVD offers specific tools that clubs can use to bring their vision â€œdown to the groundâ€ and achieve predictable quarterly results.
Among the topics covered:
• Visionary leadership
• Defining your core values and taking specific steps to strengthen your culture
• Identifying and implementing the organizational core purpose and strategic niche
• Obtaining a system to create long-term, mid-range, and short term goals
• Learning how to evaluate employees and make great people decisions
• Identify specific tools that bring your vision â€œdown to the groundâ€ and create results