Featuring a Clinical Lecture from the 2009 ACSM annual meeting, Why StressTests Fail provides an overview of the accuracy of stress tests for predicting theprobability of a cardiac event. The DVD reviews the kinds of stress tests thatare available and explains why the results of any test have to be considered inthe setting of the population being studied. The DVD also details the thingsthat are looked at on the different types of stress tests and why stress tests won'tfail if they're used right.
- Types of Stress Tests
- Stress Test Interpretation
- Why Differences in Sensitivity Exist
- How Accurate Stress Tests Are
- Mt. St. Helens as an Example
- Why Stress Tests Don't Fail